Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Review on Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Earlier today, I finished a great novel called Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. 

Once Stargirl arrives at Mica High, she changes the quiet school with her kindness, awkwardness, her weirdness. As Leo Borlock, the director and producer of the school's TV show, Hotseat,  befriends her, he urges her to be the one thing she doesn't want to be: normal.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qwbzo3rpl_c/T01puFtvjAI/AAAAAAAAAwQ/u11Ml7Fd5T0/s1600/stargirl.jpg
Stargirl is a really good book for all ages. My rating is a stunning seven out of ten. There are many ways to describe this novel: Inspiring, wonderful, different, clever.

I hope you like this book and find it interesting!

~CityLover





Picture source: http://tchr2tchr.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-look-star-girl-by-jerry-spinelli.html





2 comments:

  1. I loved that book!! There also is a second book called Love, Star Girl. Its very good too. Hope you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll be sure to check that out!

      Thanks, CityLover! :-)

      Delete