Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

My Review on Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die is a REALLY scary book. I couldn't sleep at night because of this, but it was also superb!

High schooler Alexis and her doll obsessed sister, Kasey, have a normal life....kind of. Alexis notices Kasey acting strange, almost possessed. Her sweet adorable eyes turn bright vivid green, drawers open and close by themselves, the air conditioner turns on by itself, leaving everyone cold, her sister uses old fashioned language, and water boils on an unlit stove. Alexis knows she is the only one who can stop Kasey, but what if it's not really Kasey?

I absolutely ADORE this book. This book is really scary, like I said, but the second book isn't as scary, but it's not bad. My rating for this book is a 9 out of 10. This is a page turner and it will keep you up all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment