Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Quotes from Steve Jobs

Courtesy: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/galleries/2009/fortune/0911/gallery.steve_jobs_rare_photos.fortune/images/1984b_nseeff_computer.jpg
As you have probably heard, Friday, October 5th, was Steve Jobs' first death anniversary. People all over the world still miss him and I'm sure people at Apple miss him too.

In his memory, I'd like to share these quotes with you I found on cnn.com.

  1. "What a computer is to me is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds." -1990
  2. "I end up not buying a lot of things, because I find them ridiculous." -2005
  3. "I think death is the most wonderful invention in life. It purges the system of these old models that are obsolete." -1985

To read more, please click HERE to go to cnn.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment