Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Catching Up | Happy International Women's Day!

First of all, WOW. I haven't posted in more than a month! My apologies. Between moving to a new place and finals, I didn't have the time to check in on my blog. Hopefully, during spring break, I'll have time to post more. The third trimester has just started for me, which means...(drum roll please)...SPRING IS HERE. I am so tired of the brutal winter and so pumped for spring.

Aside from all that, today is International Women's Day! This day celebrates the achievements and accomplishments of women from all around the world. It's also a reminder for the world to address the issue of gender equality. In 1995, in Beijing, world leaders agreed to a world where men and women are treated equally, and today, March 8th, marks the 20th year. Although, no country in the world has actually achieved gender equality, it is one thing, we, as a global community need to work on and strive for.















Thanks for reading!
CityLover♡

No comments:

Post a Comment