Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

3 Quotes From Successful People To Live By

Success is not found everywhere and it cannot be obtained easily. For everyone, the word "success" means a different thing. It may mean fame, wealth, power, or something else. I have created a list of a few quotes that I love and admire from successful people. You may have heard these before, but applying them to your life will make a bigger and better difference than just reading.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." -Albert Einstein 
I believe everything in this quote is not only true in school or work, but it is true in life.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeeded." -Michael Jordan
Perseverance is very crucial when thinking about success. Now, I'm 110% sure you've heard something like this before, and let's be real here: Giving up is easy. That's why many people do it. That's why I do it. But this is something we all need to work on. 

"We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters...that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules...and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square." -Michelle Obama
This quote made me think about the idea of success. It's not something you get but it's more like a process. It takes time, just like any other process. It requires hard work and you learn different life lessons.

Like every other teenager out there, I want to be successful. Not necessarily for wealth or fame, but for the sense of accomplishment and I feel like the process will make me a better person, a better human being.

What does success mean to you? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading!
CityLover♡

Picture source: http://beautifulwallpapersfordesktop.blogspot.com/2013/02/beautiful-sunset-wallpapers-downloads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment