Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Experience at Noodles and Company

On Wednesday, a new restaurant is going to open in our town! It's called Noodles and Company. But today, they had a little VIP preview of the restaurant. My dad received an invitation in the email. And the food that we got was FREE!

A couple of things I liked about Noodles and Company is their decor and ambience. There was also a little dine-out seating area. I wanted to sit inside, because I was afraid it was going to be too hot. But my parents wanted to sit outside, so we did. Our waitress was very kind, and the people who welcomed us to the restaurant were also very nice.

I ate butter noddles. It was vegetarian, and I had an option to add meatballs in it.  It tasted really good. If I had to rate it between 1-10, (1=bad and 10=good) I would rate it a 9.5. My dad ordered pasta fresco. It, too, was vegetarian, but he had an option to add chicken.  He also had to choose parmesan or feta cheese. He chose parmesan. My mom ordered the same thing as my dad, but she chose feta cheese.

My experience at Noodles and Company was great! I loved it a lot. I hope to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment