Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Talent Show

On Thursday, at my school's after-school's program, there was a talent show. What was I doing? Find out.

A week before the talent show, My friend and decided we were going to play a duet. But then that idea started to subside. Since we both knew we liked Selena Gomez, we decided to sing one of her songs. We chose "Naturally". We practiced and practiced. 

A couple of days later a group of girls said they need more backup dancers. I knew I wasn't one of those "think-of-some dance-moves-in-a-minute" type of a person but I did know they were dancing to a song called "A Year Without Rain" by Selena Gomez. So my friend and I agreed to dance. There were 2 lead singers and 6 backup dancers. I was one of them. We all practiced very hard. Although we made a few mistakes while practicing, our performance went very well.

What happened with "Naturally"? Don't worry. My friend and I still sang. 

So it all went really good.

P.S. In two days,I have my school's track meet! I will post something about it on Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment