Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Review on Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is my favorite movie. I'm a big Harry Potter fan myself. My family owns all of the movies of Harry Potter that are out on DVD. But enough dilly dallying for now. If you want a review on Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2, keep on reading!!

Like always, I rate the books that I've read, or the movies that I've seen. I would rate Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 a nine out of ten (10=awesome 1=horrible) because the theater I watched it in, it felt like they shortened the movie. Yes, there is swearing in that movie and there are some scary parts when it comes to Voldermort's snake, Nangini.

But overall, I loved this movie! I hope to see it again and again and again!! I suggest you should read the book before you watched the movie like I did. You are going to understand the movie even more. : ) I don't want to spill the beans, here, because there are a lot of secrets that are revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment