Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Review on Cars 2

On Monday, I watched Cars 2 at my day camp. I think it was very different from the first movie. Cars 2 was really mind blowing and had a lot of suspense in it. 

Lightening McQueen, a well-known race car, is participating in a world race. He brings his best friend along, Mater, a tow truck and embarrasses McQueen until he is involved with spy missions. He is mistaken for an American spy by another friendly spy, Holley and her friend, Finn, another spy. 

The villains in this movie are Professor Zündapp and the inventor of the Earth-friendly oil called Allinoil, Miles Axlerod.

If I had to rate this movie, (1=horrible and 10=spectacular) I would rate it a 9! The only part I thought was weird was that the movie wasn't fully focused on the race. 

But I still liked it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment