Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Trip to Michigan

Over the Independence Day weekend, my family, my cousin's family, and his friend's family went cherry picking in Coloma, Michigan. One thing I learned from cherry picking is that the sweet cherries are the black heart-shaped ones. 

On Friday, we left our hometown and went to Chicago because that's where my cousin lives. we slept in his house and and the next morning, we left early to go his friend's house. His family knows our family too because we speak the same language. So we had ten people on the trip: My mom, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, my cousin, his friend, my cousin's friend's sister, their parents, and me! Since we only had to cars, we used my cousin's friend's van. It fits 7 people. Then, we finally went to Coloma! In the van, my cousin's friend's mom was driving, my aunt sat by her, my mom, my cousin's friend's sister, and me. My cousin and his friend were in the back. The rest of the people were in the other car.

We stopped at a gas station to have a snack, then we went cherry picking! Warning: Be careful not to get cherry stains on your t-shirt because I had a ton on mine! Cherry picking was so fun!!!
After that, we went to the Silver Beach. Sadly, my dad and I forgot our swimsuits at my cousin's house, so we we just put our feet in the water. An addition to that, I've started a seashell collection! My cousin and his friends helped my too.

At the end of the day we ate at a fast food place and by the time we got back, I was snoring.
I think my trip was fantastic!!






No comments:

Post a Comment