Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ahh! School!

First of all, when the title said "ahh", it is supposed to be a scream. Second of all, school's starting this week! I sort of want it to start, so I can meet my friends, teachers, etc.  I don't want it to start because I've gotten used to the summer and all that. We are also having our ice cream social this week. I'm looking forward to that. I hope to see most of my friends there. Not all of my friends are coming to the ice cream social because of vacation. I miss my vacation in Florida. You can read my post about that, as well. And the not-so-good part is that I will have to avoid the TV and my electronics, because of school. Anyway, I wish good luck to students, professors, teachers, preschoolers, and everybody else for a new learning year.

No comments:

Post a Comment