Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weird Weather

These days, the weather has been a bit unusual. Last week on Sunday, I got new shoes and I wanted to wear them on Monday, but the weather said it'll be rainy. But guess what?! The weather was nice and pleasant for the whole day! So I checked the weather for Tuesday and Wednesday. The weather channel said that it was going to be windy and rainy and maybe some thunderstorms, but no! The weather was nice and sunny! On Thursday, it said that we were going to have a rainy and cloudy day. Yes, that was true. On Friday...well, you can imagine. It was the same as Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! So really, I didn't get to wear them all week! But the night I watched the Hunger Games, I finally got a chance to wear them!

Today, it was uncommonly cold. Now isn't that some weird weather? I hope spring comes fast and I think it's almost here because today, I saw some dandelions!

Yours truly, CityLover

No comments:

Post a Comment