Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sad News About Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs
Earlier today, I found out the the founder of Apple, Steve Jobs, died from cancer. I was devastated when I read about it.

Jobs, a great entrepreneur and an inventor, created the amazing Apple products, like iPad, iPhone, iPod, MacBooks, iMacs, and many more products with his brilliant mind.  The reason why he resigned from being the CEO of Apple was because of his illness. Our family actually own quite a few Apple products, and they are truly unique. They have many different, fascinating applications. For example: Photo Booth, Garage Band, iPhoto, iMovie, and more! I remember the first time our family bought a MacBook Pro, I have admit, I was a little obsessed with Photo Booth. It's so cool!!!

One of my parents' friends, actually, works for Apple in the iOS division. iOS is the operating system used on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. I'm not sure if he ever knew Steve Jobs.

Apple will never be the same without Steve Jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I share your thoughts!! He certainly changed the technology world through his "touch"

    ReplyDelete