Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Track Practice and an Unusual Cat


 A few days ago, I visited the high school near me in the evening and the teens from the school were practicing for their track meet. Everywhere I looked, teens were stretching, running, talking, or cheering! I decided to take a few pictures of these very athletic teenagers. Here are a few of the pictures!


A fast sprinter.

Two participants in a relay race.
A trio-colored cat came up to our porch so I thought I'd take a couple of pictures. She was adorable and it seemed like she was posing for me. Below are some of the pictures I took. 
This picture reminds me of a tiger looking straight at you. I was a bit hesitant to take this picture because I was a little frightened.

She looks so furry, doesn't she?!
I felt like she posed for me when I took this picture.

When I took this picture, for a second I thought she was going to fall down!

No comments:

Post a Comment