Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Review on the Avengers

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/TheAvengers2012Poster.jpg/220px-TheAvengers2012Poster.jpgA couple of days ago, I watched the Avengers, a hysterical, funny, action filled movie. This movie is perfect for the whole family even though its rating is PG-13. The main part it's PG-13 is because there is an abundance of violence as well as some cursing.

In this great movie, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk and Iron Man team up as the Avengers. The Tesseract, an endless power source, is being fought over by Loki, Thor's evil adopted brother and the humans.  Loki has a gigantic army with him and it's up to the Avengers to stop him from stealing the Tesseract.

I think this movie would make more sense if you watched Captain America, Thor, Iron Man (And the 2nd part) and the Incredible Hulk. I have seen Captain America and Thor and this movie made perfect sense to me.

Each Avenger has its very own power, for example, Thor owns his hammer that nobody can handle except Thor, himself. Captain America has his power shield, which blocks anything.

My rating for this movie is a 9. It's now one of my favorite movies in addition to the Hunger Games and the Harry Potter movies. This movie has a mix of every genre: comedy, sci-fi, and suspense! I love this movie and I hope you enjoy it!





Picture source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers_%282012_film%29

Thanks for reading,
CityLover

No comments:

Post a Comment