Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Review on the Taste of India

On Mother's Day, my family and I went to an Indian restaurant called the Taste of India in Cedar Rapids at their new location, where they moved about six months ago. We were huge fans of them before they relocated. So we were eager to visit them again, but our visit was disappointing.

They had a very few choices at their buffet. Both non-vegetarian and vegetarian food items were limited and the food didn't even taste like pure Indian food. The tandoori chicken tasted fried instead of baked. Really, the tandoori chicken is baked in a clay oven called a kiln or a tandoori oven.

The service was horrible. The waiter didn't come refill our drinks and not even water. We were very thirsty after that.

My experience at this Indian buffet was not what I expected and it was disappointing. My rating out of 10 is a 3. The restaurant was big, but dark.

I hope you learned plenty about this restaurant.

Thanks for reading,
CityLover

No comments:

Post a Comment