Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Last Day of School (2012)

Today we had our last day of school! I'm transitioning from one school to another. I felt unhappy, but eager for next year. I will miss all my friends that aren't coming with me such as Sid, Kenken, Ding, MPRG and more! I'll even miss my other friends that will see me later on such as Wing, Madster, Mo, Jenni, and Jen! During our whole school day, we did a variety of activities. We played with the parachute, we danced (Some songs the teachers played were, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill you)", "Call me Maybe", "Dynamite", "Boyfriend", and the theme song from Phineas and Ferb!),  we had a silly string fight, and more! We also had a walk-about for kids that were leaving (me). I received lots of hugs, high-fives, and good-byes! I will truly miss all of my friends at my school. During the end of the day, we also had a award ceremony. I received two awards. One for being a school store manager. My teacher picked a boy and a girl from my grade to get the core virtue award. It was me! I never expected that! I'll really miss everyone! But then again, can't wait 'till next year!

1 comment:

  1. I had sooo much fun at Game Day! I'm going to miss all the awesome tachers! And, I will also miss MPRG, KenKen, and Sid. And, also Emily. There are some people I wish weren't coming with us PP, but sadly, they have to come too.
    -Madster

    ReplyDelete