Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer!!

I'm so glad it's summer! This summer, I'm going to a variety of camps! On the first week of summer break, I went to another school's camp because there weren't any other camps during that week. 

The school's name is Wickham. I was so scared because I didn't know anybody there. But then, I looked at the sign-in sheet and I recognized some names, such as, Pieper, Maddie, and a couple of other people. And in no time, I made a bunch of friends!

After that week, I started going to my own school's camp, BASP. I was happy because my best friend, Anna was there too! But she couldn't be there on the first day because she took a trip to Arizona. Also her older sister, Ella is a BASP staff this summer!  That week was great!

Last week, some new people joined us. One of my friends named Josie was among them. So Anna and I played with her too. We called ourselves "The Three Musketeers"! We also opened a shop in our camp, so we could donate the money to Japan's earthquake victims. Our store sells friendship bracelets. We are good at making bracelets with certain styles/themes. Anna's theme is weaving. Josie's is tornado, and my theme is stripes! Later, our friend Kiana (my neighbor) joined us. So we named ourselves "The Fabulous Four"! Her theme is chevron stripes. I loved this week!

Can't wait until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment