Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Trip to the Jordan Creek Town Center

Today I went to the Jordan Creek Town Center with my dad. It's the biggest mall in Iowa and the 23rd largest mall in the United States. The Jordan Creek Town Center is located in Des Moines, Iowa. It was a two hour drive for us and the car ride wasn't that boring.


When we got there, my dad and I went to the food court and ate at Famous Wok. It's very similar to Panda Express. The food was delicious. I ordered fried rice with bourbon chicken.

After that, we headed towards the magnificent Apple store! We spent about an hour and a half there playing with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, iPods, MacBooks, and iMacs! I honestly don't know which electronic from Apple I like best! They are so cool!

When we finally left, my knee cap started hurting painfully. I think it's because of standing for 90 minutes straight! We browsed around more and ended up in Aeropostale where we bought a jacket for me. I love Aeropostale; it's one of my favorite stores to shop at.

We walked around a little more and we finally left the wonderful shopping mall.

Later we stopped at an organic store, Trader Joe's. Then we headed for home.

My favorite part of my trip was the Apple store. Even though I came out limping, I would still have to say that playing with everything was cool.

I hope you have a chance to visit the Jordan Creek Town Center and enjoy it as much as I did!

Keep reading,
CityLover


No comments:

Post a Comment