Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Daughter's Day

A long time ago, probably about two or three months ago, I told my parents that there was a Fathers' Day and a Mothers' Day, but there wasn't a "Daughters' Day" or a "Sons' Day". They agreed and then my parents had an idea. We were going to schedule a "Daughters' Day" on the second week of March, which was so far, I was dreading until it came.

Check out my new shoes!
But just a week before Daughters' Day, I didn't even remember! I was just playing around on my iPod Touch and I checked out the calendar app. There was something on the 11th of March and and I wondered what it was. I knew I didn't have anything important that day, I mean, it was a Sunday! So, I tapped it and up came the event I was waiting for: Daughter's Day! I quickly informed my parents but then my mom was going to be gone on that day so we postponed it for a week after that.

March 18th finally came and it was awesome! I didn't feel like eating out, so my mom made my favorite lunch and dinner. We also went shopping and bought a lot of new t-shirts, pants, and these cool new pair of shoes!

Afterwards, we played some games and finally we went to bed! What a great Daughters' Day!
Remember, if you ever want to celebrate Daughters' Day, it's always on the third Sunday of March!

Picture source:  http://www.martyshoes.com/New-Balance-True-Balance-WW1100GG-GreyLime-Womens-P13557.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment