Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Jazz Festival

Yesterday, my dad and I attended the jazz festival, which lasts three days and occurs annually. I took plenty of pictures and even shot some videos! The jazz festival was very fun and I hope to go again next year.

Four people played as a quartet. One played the piano, another played the drums, a man played the trumpet and one played the cello. They were very talented and by just hearing their music I wanted to play along!

At the jazz festival, there is more than live music. There is plently of food, shops, clothing, games, desserts, and much more! I bought a blue raspberry shaved ice. Shaved ice is basically a snow cone, but Hawaiian. It was absolutely delicious!

Below are some pictures I took at the Jazz Festival.



Adorable dog tied outside Buffalo Wild Wings (Near the Jazz Festival)


Jazz festival sign

Herky, our university's mascot, as a jazz music player.

Someone playing the piano

Cellist

People listening to the wonderful jazz music

Chess player moving a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment