Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Orlando 2014 ♡ | Day Three

We tried to get up early, but we failed epically. We reached Disney at about 10 in the morning, but because it was Christmas, Magic Kingdom was so full, they wouldn't let us go in. So we went to Plan B: Epcot. Now Epcot is the more educational, but fun area of Disney. There are two parts: Science area and world exploration. The scientific part was fun, but more suitable for younger children. The other part of Epcot is where you can get a taste and visit each country. They made it feel like you're actually in the country, for example, France: They had French food, the Eiffel Tower, and more! For Epcot, I would say you need two days to see everything. Here are some pictures:
This is what you see at the entrance. We went on a ride call
Spaceship Earth and it took us inside the dome!

I thought this picture I took looked pretty cool--I'm proud of it. :P

This was in one of the Chinese gift shops and after having a
photo shoot of this statuettes, I decided to take them home. :)

I don't remember which country I took this in, but my guess is Italy...

France!

No comments:

Post a Comment