Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Orlando 2014 ♡ | Day Four

Hollywood Studios was great! This is where we went today. There are many rides and provides a great insight of old Hollywood for people who aren't too familiar with it. My favorite ride was the Tower of Terror. Personally, I thought it was scarier than the Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom! I also Mickey's Fantasmic show, which was very cool, and I saw Beauty and the Beast, which was well put together. Because of this. I want to rewatch all my Disney princess movies! In my opinion, if you get here pretty early, I think you can see most of Hollywood Studios in about one day. Oh btw, I bought an Olaf! :) He's so adorable and as a teenager, I give him warm hugs all the time.

Picture time!
Hollywood Studios, here we come!

A little overview of what you would see when you enter.

In front of one of the roller coasters!

Fantasmic!

A little snippet of Beauty and the Beast, the musical.



No comments:

Post a Comment