Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Review on Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

Percy-Jackson-Sea-poster.jpgA week ago, I watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. If you haven't read the book, the movie is awesome! But like me, if you have read it, it's not that related to the book.

Camp Half-Blood, a demi-god camp, is attacked by a former camper, Luke Castellan, who wants to ruin Mount Olympus. The only way to save the camp is to find the Golden Fleece. Percy and his friends, Grover and Annabeth, secretly sneak out of camp to find the Fleece. Along the way, they encounter furious monsters and Grover disappears. Will they ever find the Fleece, save camp, find Grover, and destroy Luke?

The acting is praisable but Alexandra Daddario isn't very skilled at acting, in my opinion. In the movie, she also looks very different if you compare it to the book. My favorite character is Grover because he is very humorous! My rating for this movie is a 7 out of 10.

Picture source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Jackson:_Sea_of_Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment