Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Post "Event" Depression & How To Get Rid Of It☁︎

So if you read my last post about the SLAM concert, you could probably tell that I enjoyed it very much. In fact, I've been looking forward to that concert for a really long time. Recently, I've been feeling a little down, so that's where post event depression steps in. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, so I kind of know my way around this problem. For other people who get upset that a major event has already passed, I am going to give you ways to get rid of it!

1) There is always something after a major event. Look forward to that! If you can't think of anything, there's always the weekend! Even if the future event is far or not going to happen for another six months, you can always look forward to that. For example, am I not the only one looking forward to Mockingjay Part 1, which is coming out in November? Look forward to the small things, and don't dwell on the past. If you are seriously out of ideas, and you like reading my blog, then look forward to my blog posts! *wink wink* :D

2) If you took pictures or videos of the event that has passed, take a quick look at the videos or pictures, it'll make you feel like you're there!

3) Read, watch a movie, clean your room/house, DO SOMETHING that'll get your mind off of the past event. For me, well, I have school, so that takes my mind off of the topic of about eight hours. My point is, do not be bored.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful! ♡
~CityLover

No comments:

Post a Comment