Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

What's on my iPhone ♥ ☮

I don't know if it's just me, but I love looking at other people's phones (that might've sounded a bit creepy) to see what apps they have, how they organize their phones, what media they have, etc.

So today, I'm going to tell you what apps I use the most, how they've helped me, how I organize the apps, what wallpapers I use, and more! Also, most of the apps I have are free, but if they have a price, I'll let you know. I hope you find this blog post compelling and helpful for your phone. And please let me know in the comments what favorite apps you love!

Firstly, here is my wallpaper. Hopefully, you can sense a theme going on. As some of you know, I have a passion for traveling, so I found this in an app (which you'll find out about soon enough), and I immediately fell in love with it!
Lock screen
Home screen
I have eight other app folders on my phone, excluding the "Extras" folder that Apple provided. 






Games
1) Flappy Bird (obviously)
2) Swing Copters (another game created by the creator of Flappy Bird, but just as irritating and addicting)
3) 2048 (Don't even get me started on my father's addiction)
4) Piano Tiles
5) Smash Hit (In love with this game!)
6) Doodle Moto (Very addicting, but can be annoying)
7) 100 Balls
8) Heads Up! (One of my favorite games to play with my friends and family!)--$.99
9) Jenga (My favorite childhood game, now on my phone!)
10) Kardashian Hollywood (Super addicting, don't get it, spare yourself)
11) FaceQ
12) Cashdash 

School
1) Google Translate (Very helpful for my French)
2) Dictionary 
3) Schoology (basically a "teacher Twitter")
4) StudyBlue (GREAT app for flashcards)
5) Google Drive (Helps my access my files from any location)

Photography
1) PicLab
2) Repix (one of my fave photo editing apps)
3) InstaSize (great for no-crop Instagram photos)
4) LUMO
5) Union
6) Generate (a fun photo editing app)
7) VSCOcam (great filters)
8) Aviary 
9) Rhonna (I believe its price is now $1.99)
10) Eraser (wonderful background eraser)
11) Camu 
12) Hyperlapse (amazing video app from Instagram)
13) AgingBooth (really hilarious)

Social
1) Instagram
2) Twitter
3) QuizUp
4) YouTube

Music/Movies
1) Figure (really entertaining music making app)--$.99
2) djay 2 ($.99, I believe)
3) GarageBand
4) iMovie
5) MagicPiano
6) Pandora
7) Shazam (I absolutely LOVE this app! If I don't know what song I'm listening to, I can just "Shazam" it!)
8) GuitarTuna

Shopping
1) The Hunt (finds where you can purchase clothes you see on Instagram, Tumblr, etc)
2) Starbucks (Can get you free songs, apps, and coupons!)
3) IKEA Catalogue (Well, why not?)
4) My Verizon (allows me to check my cellular data usage, which is super helpful)

Productivity
1) Day One (I got it for free from Starbucks, but now, it's $4.99)
2) Find iPhone 
3) TWC app
4) Bongo
5) Blogger

Other
1) Characters 
2) Better Fonts
3) iBooks
4) Elevate (Spectacular brain game app)
5) Skins (Really amazing wallpaper app! This is where I got my current wallpapers.)
6) FancyLock (LOVE this app! Here's a picture of what this can do to your lock screen)




No comments:

Post a Comment