Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SLAM Concert

I recently went to a Bollywood concert called the SLAM Concert, and I cannot express in words how much I enjoyed it. I got the opportunity to see famous and legendary people in the Bollywood movie industry such as Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, and many more. There was a lot of dancing, music, and the actors were really funny! After the concert, I just remembered how much I loved Bollywood, because I used to watch Indian movies when I was little, but I rarely watched them until now. If you're new to the Indian culture or love watching foreign movies, I encourage you to watch a Bollywood movie, whether it's on Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or borrowed from the library. I hope you enjoy the trailer I created regarding the concert!
Thanks for reading and watching,
CityLover

No comments:

Post a Comment