Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

❅❅That Jolly Feeling❅❅

Right after Halloween, am I the only person who gets all giddy about the fact that Christmas is right around the corner? Christmas is my favorite holiday, not because I get presents, but because I love seeing all the dazzling bright lights, the elegantly decorated evergreen trees, the silvery reds and greens everywhere I go. I live in a state that has a four season climate, so we get hot, humid summers and cold, harsh winters. Because of the winter, I haven't made up my mind whether I like snow or not. But then, what is Christmas without snow?

Below are my favorite holiday images to look at: (NOTE: I did not take these pictures!)



Christmas time for me is all about music. Below are my favorite Christmas songs:
1) All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
2) Last Christmas by Ariana Grande
3) Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix
4) Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson
5) Favorite Things by Kelly Clarkson

I hope this helped you get in the Christmas and holiday spirit! Now on a more serious note, I just wanted to remind you that there are only less than two months of 2014, so to end the year positively, do something for someone! It doesn't have to be a lot, and you don't even have to know the person! Be kind and giving this holiday season, and you'll feel good too. 

Thank you for reading!
Until next time, 

CityLover☃

No comments:

Post a Comment