Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mockingjay Part 1: Review

I recently went to go see Mockingjay Part 1 with the same people who I saw THG and Catching Fire with, and I loved it! The movies just keep on getting better and better! This movie was very touching and emotional, because Peeta has been taken by the Capitol and District 12 is destroyed.

I won't write a summary, so click HERE for a summary. Because Mockingjay is the last installment in the trilogy and this is only the first part, I would tell others not to be over excited, because the story does NOT end here. This movie was wonderfully made, and Lawrence's acting was above and beyond. Hoffman's acting was amazing, and I was not disappointed. One thing that bothered me was that I could still sense Hemsworth's and Claflin's Australian/British accents, but if you're not like me, this fact won't affect you during the film.

My rating for Mockingjay Part 1 is a 8/10 because this movie blew my mind. I cannot explain in words. It was way better than I anticipated because it's only the first part of the last book, so I did not have high expectations. I encourage you to watch this, but before you do, watch the previous movies, or read the trilogy.

Thanks,
CityLover *3 finger salut & Rue's whistle*

No comments:

Post a Comment