Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Review on Mission:Impossible Ghost Protocol

Yesterday I watched Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. It was a movie filled with non-stop action and it was very hilarious!

This movie is about some spies that are trying to get nuclear codes to stop the nuclear war. They have to get them before other the evil guy get them first.  

My favorite character was Simon Pegg. He is a British agent. The reason he's my favorite because he is so funny!

Out of 10, (1=horrible, 10=favorite movie) I would rate this movie a 8.9. This movie does have some cursing.

The Rotten Tomato meter says 93% like this movie, which is a good sign and means that a lot of people like this movie. I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did.



Picture source:  http://www.clevelandmovieblog.com/2011/12/mission-impossible-ghost-protocol.html






No comments:

Post a Comment