Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Trip to the Adler Planetarium

A model of Saturn in the planetarium

The skyline of downtown Chicago

Adler Planetarium

Jupiter's Great Red Spot
Yesterday, I went to the Adler Planetarium in Chicago. I loved it and I also learned a lot of information about space, planets, stars, galaxies, and more. I watched four shows: Deep Space Adventure, Journey to the Stars, Great Observatories in 3D, and Night Sky Live! My favorite show was Night Sky Live! In that show, I got to refresh my memory about the Greek myth about Perseus, Andromeda, Cepheus, and Cassiopeia. Click HERE for the entire story of Perseus.

In the Adler Planetarium, there are various kinds of models and information. I hope you get a chance to visit the Adler Planetarium and have fun as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment