Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Review on Iron Man 3


Iron Man 3 was a really good movie, but I think I'm being a little biased because I LOVE the Avengers, especially Iron Man.


Tony Stark has been having panic attacks since the alien invasion attack in New York (Avengers). He has been building new technology and new suits vigorously. A new villain, the Mandarin, has been bombing several cities, and after Stark gives him his address on live television, the Mandarin attacks his home, with none dead, but the population believes he is. Stark teams up with a ten year old boy in Tennessee, and tries to defeat the Mandarin, with his best friend,  colonel James Rhode.

My rating for this movie is a 9 out of 10 because of the screenplay and the effects/graphics. In the theater I was at, there were many children, about the age of 10 or 9. The only thing is the cursing and violence, but otherwise, this movie would be acceptable for children.



Picture source: marketsawblogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment