Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Review on Star Trek Into Darkness

Star Trek Into Darkness was an adventurous movie. I think it would be smart to watch the first movie or the original series in order to understand the world it's in.

After a building is bombed, Captain Kirk and other Starfleet members discuss the assassin, John Harrison, who was a former Starfleet agent. After Captain Kirk is assigned to kill him, his team members convince not to kill him, but to capture him. There is a lot more to this movie, but I don't want to spill the beans.

The graphics were impressive and the effects were stunning. My rating for this movie was a 7.5 out of 10. I've seen better movies, but this was a good one. If I were you, I wouldn't see this in theaters, I would rent it after it comes out on DVD.

This movie is appropriate for children but there is some cursing and Mr. Spock's language is very advanced so they might not understand that. My favorite character is Mr. Spock because he is a very confusing person to understand, he is funny at times without even realizing it, and I admire his vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment